Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back together and AWESOME!



The new water pump, hoses and clamps and fender bolts showed up on Thursday, but because I had to work for Jason (he was sick), I missed the Postman and had to go get them from the Post Office (ours sucks) on Friday. Regardless, I think everything came together pretty nice. The red hoses are the way the cars were shipped form the factory (at least that's what FordBarn says), and look killer!
So that's what I did today. Just reassemble everything, run wires and tighten bolts and wish that my new distributor would show up. But it's Sunday right now and it should be here tomorrow. And that should be everything. Once I get that fella in there I can fire it up for the first time in a long time and hopefully make it to the Dog & Duck Pub for the Park and Hang that Mark Ford puts on every other Monday. Getting excited to drive this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment