Thursday, January 7, 2010

New wood.

Since I'm re-locating the battery to the rear jump seat/trunk and didn't need access to the original floor board cut out which was right under the drivers feet, I decided to ditch the original set of floor boards (they were very trashed), and make these up in place of 'em. I think these turned out really nice. I'll leave 'em stained like this and won't paint 'em because I like the look of the natural wood. I put a nice piece in the jump seat/trunk space too. Looks a lot cleaner in there. Now I just have to come up with a rig that will hold the little battery down, along with two holes for the cables to pass through, wire it all up and be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment